Ya Gotta Move It If Ya Wanna Lose It!
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Exercise Quotes and other Exercise topics.
Weight. It's a topic that most women have on their minds frequently. Whether it's the occasional thought or a potential obsession, we've all wanted to lose a few pounds before a big event or get into some clothing that we used to be able to wear "back in the day." Some people love working out and don't have a problem losing weight, but for the rest of us who need a little motivation, here are a few quotes that should inspire you to get up and moving!
- Dear fat, this relationship isn't working out. It's time that you left. I'll be happier without you.
- Your stomach shouldn't be a waste basket
- If you talked to your friends the way you talk to your body, you'd have no friends left
- Be stronger than your excuses
- That's not sweat on your face, it's fat crying
- You have a choice. You can throw in the towel, or use it to wipe the sweat off your face
- You will never find time for anything, if you want time, you must make it
- If you're tired of starting over, stop giving up
- No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everyone on the couch
- There is no one giant step that does it, it's a lot of little steps that does it - Peter A. Cohen
- Motivation is what gets you started, habit is what keeps you going - Jim Ryun
- It is a shame for a woman to grow old without ever seeing the strength and beauty her body is capable of - Socrates
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.