1. Has your doctor ever said that you have a heart condition?
2. Do you feel pain in your chest when you do physical activity?
3. In the past month, have you had chest pain when you were not doing physical activity?
4. Do you lose your balance because of dizziness or do you ever lose consciousness?
5. Do you have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by a change in your physical activity?
6. Is your doctor currently prescribing drugs for you for blood presure or heart condition?
7. Do you know of any other reason why you should not do physical activity?
Remember, check with your doc if you are going to do vigorous activity or if you answer yes to one of the above and plan moderate or light activity. Most people can work out, but make sure you do it safely.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.